Subject: TCP-LINDA on intel xeon cluster

From: Alessandro Contini <alessandro.contini~at~unimi.it>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:28:48 +0200

Dear all,
we are trying to install g03 on a 128 nodes dual xeon linux cluster. While the 
single node version of g03 installed successfully, we are experiencing 
troubles with tcp-linda. Here is the log message we get while installing 
Linda:
/home/interni/maucrem/gaussian03/g03/linda7.1/intel-linux2.4/lib/ltcp_linda
. a(largs.o)(.text+0x499): In function `ext_get_arg':
 /sca/homes/daya/linda/ikernel-tcp/largs.c:235: undefined reference to
 `__ctype_b'

Does anybody has any idea about solving this?
Thanks a lot for your help

Alessandro Contini
-- 
Alessandro Contini, Ph.D.
Istituto di Chimica Organica "Alessandro Marchesini"
Universit` degli Studi di Milano, Facolt` di Farmacia
Via Venezian, 21 20133 Milano 
Tel. +390250314480 Fax. +390250314476
e-mail alessandro.contini~at~unimi.it