Subject: ChemSketch 5.0 for MS-Windows from ACD/Labs available for free

From: Jan K Labanowski <jlabanow.-at-.nd.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:47:06 -0500

----- Forwarded message from Scott MacDonald <scott.-at-.ACDLABS.COM> -----
    Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:07:18 -0400
    From: Scott MacDonald <scott.-at-.ACDLABS.COM>
Reply-To: CHEMICAL INFORMATION SOURCES DISCUSSION LIST <CHMINF-L.-at-.indiana.edu>
 Subject: Re: ChemDraw
      To: CHMINF-L.-at-.LISTSERV.INDIANA.EDU

Greetings,

Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc., (ACD/Labs) is currently donating
campus site licenses of our award winning chemical structure drawing and
visualization software, ACD/ChemSketch v5.0
(http://www.acdlabs.com/chemsketch/).

ACD/ChemSketch will allow your users to intelligently draw virtually any
chemical compound they can imagine, modify it for a specific journal
submission, view it in three dimensions, copy and paste it into other
Microsoft Windows applications, and obtain an IUPAC name for the
compound or other calculated properties, plus a great deal more.

If you are curious about this spectacular chemical drawing package,
which is already enjoyed by more than 350,000 people, please feel free
to download our freeware version from http://www.acdlabs.com/download to
evaluate.

A partial list of other schools that have accepted our donated site
license version of ACD/ChemSketch can be found at
http://www.acdlabs.com/educators/chsk_licenses.html

Site licenses of our latest version of ChemSketch, ACD/ChemSketch
version 7.0 (version 8.0 to be released on the 1st of May) are available
for purchase with prices starting at $1,875 US. If you are interested to
know how the purchased commercial version differs from our freeware and
donated site license software, please contact me.

A detailed list of all the features found in the commercial version of
ACD/ChemSketch v7.0 can be found at http://www.acdlabs.com/chemsketch/.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Scott MacDonald

--
Scott MacDonald
Account Manager

Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs)
90 Adelaide St. West, Suite 600
Toronto, ON M5H 3V9
Canada

Tel: (416) 368-3435 x229
Fax:(416) 368-5596
Toll: 1-800-304-3988 x229

scott.-at-.acdlabs.com
www.acdlabs.com

I made this drawing in less than five minutes, but it took me sixty
years to be able to do that
Pierre-Auguste Renoir (1841-1919)

Announcing the SC&I 2003 Top Products Award Winners: ACD/ChemSketch and
ACD/ChromManager

Find out how you can improve ADME properties of your compounds with
ACD/MedChem Advisor

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message
is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are
not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately or contact
info.-at-.acdlabs.com.

___

ACD/Labs is currently donating site licenses of the commercial version
of ACD/ChemSketch v5.0 to any interested academic institution. If you
would like additional information on the "ChemSketch site license
donation program" please contact me.

CHMINF-L Archives (also to join or leave CHMINF-L, etc.)
http://listserv.indiana.edu/archives/chminf-l.html
Search the CHMINF-L archives at:
http://listserv.indiana.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=chminf-l
Sponsors of CHMINF-L:
http://www.indiana.edu/~cheminfo/chminf-l_support.html

----- End forwarded message -----