Subject: DFT package ADF2004.01 now available

From: Stan van Gisbergen <vangisbergen(at)scm.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:40:35 +0200

Dear CCL members,

SCM proudly announces the release of version 2004.01 of ADF,
the universal density functional package for chemists.

Improvements with respect to the 2003 version include:
* New modules for the ADF graphical user interface, now more 
user-friendly than ever
* various improvements for geometry optimizations and (analytic) 
Hessian calculations
* availability of hybrid xc energy functionals, such as B3LYP
* much new functionality: chiral optical properties, NBO interface, 
many speed-ups, ...
* native Windows version, easy to install and use
* approximately factor two speed-up for PIV, Xeon, and similar machines

For more information on ADF:
* download the ADF Newsletter: 
http://www.scm.com/Newsletters/NewsletterMar04.html
* contact SCM or a reseller in your region for a brochure or FREE ADF 
trial

Best regards, Stan van Gisbergen, on behalf of the SCM team.
http://www.scm.com                     E-mail: info(at)scm.com