Subject: CCL: Accelrys Customer Training In September

From: Jeff Nauss <jnauss!at!accelrys.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 08:31:16 -0700

Accelrys Inc. are holding the following training workshops during 
September 2004.  These events are designed to help you get more value from 
your Accelrys software, helping you to better accomplish your research 
goals.

Costs are $600 per day for commercial, $520 per day for government and 
$380 per day for academic.

MOLECULAR MODELING

Introduction to DS Modeling 1.1                 21-22 September in 
Cambridge, UK
Structure Based Design with DS Modeling 1.2     23 September in Cambridge, 
UK

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/schedule.html and 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/rdd/schedule.html

MATERIALS MODELING

Introduction to Materials Studio        21st September in San Diego, CA
Introduction to Polymer Modeling        22-23 September in San Diego, CA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/matsci/schedule.html

BIOINFORMATICS

Wisconsin Package and SeqLab            14-15 September in Cambridge, UK
Introduction to SeqWeb                  16 September in Cambridge, UK
Introduction to DS Gene                 17 September in Cambridge, UK

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/bioinf/schedule.html

For any additional information or queries please contact 
workshops!at!accelrys.com.

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Lead Training Scientist

Accelrys
9685 Scranton Road
San Diego, CA 92121-1761

Phone: 858-799-5555
Fax: 858-799-5100
E-mail: jnauss!at!accelrys.com
http://www.accelrys.com/training