Subject: Invitation to Submit White Papers on Scientific Computing at the EMSL

From: ^PNNL EMSL MSCF <mscf!at!pnl.gov>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:55:36 -0700

PACIFIC NORTHWEST NATIONAL LABORATORY
				INVITATION TO SUBMIT WHITE PAPERS ON
SCIENTIFIC COMPUTING
				AT THE ENVIRONMENTAL MOLECULAR SCIENCES
LABORATORY
You are invited to submit white papers to the Molecular Science
Computing Facility of the William R. Wiley Environmental Molecular
Science Laboratory at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. Our
goal is to collect information regarding the resources you need to
accomplish your future scientific goals. The papers should focus on your
science vision for the 2006/07 timeframe and the role MSCF high-end
computing resources will play in achieving that vision.
The white papers will facilitate the development of documentation that
will be used to justify new investments in high-end computing resources
at EMSL. Authors of papers will be invited to attend a workshop at PNNL
(to be scheduled in the October timeframe) to finalize the document for
presentation to the DOE Office of Biological and Environmental Research.

All white papers must be received by September 10, 2004. Early
submission of papers is strongly encouraged. More information, including
paper content and format guidelines, is available at
http://mscf.emsl.pnl.gov/greenbook.shtml.