Subject: International Journal of Nanotechnology: special issue on "Nanotechnology Toolkit"

From: Anatoli Korkin <korkin{at}nanoandgiga.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:19:53 -0500 (EST)

Dear Colleagues,

We invite you to submit a paper to the special issue of International
Journal of Nanotechnology on Nanotechnology Toolkit". The Special issue of
the International Journal of Nanotechnology will address the most advanced
state of the art hardware and software tools currently available or under
development for nanotechnology in manufacturing, characterization and
computer simulations. The papers on experimental and computational
(software)  tools  are invited and equally welcome. The deadline for the
paper submission is 1 October 2004.

This call for papers is affiliated with the Symposium and Summer School on
"Nano and Giga Challenges in Microelectronics, September 13-17, 2004,
Krakow, Poland, but not limited to the meeting participants. For further
details and paper submission, please, visit the following web site:

http://asdn.net/ngcm2004/publication-ijnt.shtml

Guests Editors of IJNT special issue on "nanotechnology Toolkit",

Anatoli Korkin, Nano & Giga Solutions, USA
Jan Labanowski, University of Notre Dame, USA,
Marek Szymonski, Jagiellonian University, Poland,
Alex A. Volinsky, University of South Florida, USA