Subject: CCL:Announcing eHiTS v4.3 flexible ligand docking

From: Aniko Simon <aniko(at)simbiosys.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:11:03 -0400

Dear CCL members,

SimBioSys Inc. is pleased to announce the release of eHiTS version 4.3.
eHiTS 4.3 is a fast, flexible ligand docking package which is fully
automated, making it suitable for high throughput screening
applications.  Version 4.3 boasts a new, highly efficient architecture,
including improved multi-threading computations, decreasing overall wait
times for dockings.  eHiTS 4.3 is available for Linux and SGI platforms.

eHiTS is based on an innovative systematic exhaustive algorithm, that
does not have any random components.  Furthermore, it is not limited to
a predetermined discrete set of dihedral angles like other systematic
methods.  eHiTS guarantees to find the best solution according to the
scoring function in the full continuous search space.

For more information, or to obtain a demo version of eHiTS 4.3, please
visit www.simbiosys.ca, or pick up a demo CD at the ACS meeting.

Best regards,
Ms Aniko Simon, Ph.D.
--
VP Business Development
SimBioSys Inc.
Toronto, Canada