Subject: Reg Molecular descriptor calculator for Chemical structures

From: "Raju Vishwanathan" <raju.v*at*sysarris.soft.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:53:06 +0530

Hello CCL members,

I would like to know a list of freely available or commercially available
Molecular Descriptor calculator for Chemical structures.

Thanking you,
Warm Regards,
Raju Vishwanathan
Sr. Consultant
SysArris Software
# 120 A, Elephant Rock Road,
III Block, Jayanagar,( Opp to HSBC ATM ).
Bangalore-560011
India.
Tel. No. 91-80-26654965,26655052,26642690,
Fax No. 91-80-26650374
<<http://www.sysarris.com/>>
The information in this message is conf dential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error.Thank you.