Subject: UHF TD

From: Arvydas Tamulis <tamulis<<at>>mserv.itpa.lt>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:50:52 +0300 (EEST)

Dear Colleagues,

Would you please to explain me why I was able to perform 
neutral radical calculations using G98 by:

#P UHF EPR-II TD(NState=4,Root=1) Density=all IOp(6/3=12) DIIS SCFCYC=
  120 Prop=EPR gfprint Pop=Full

I received negative answer using the same method in G03:

No analytic first derivatives for this method.
  Error termination via Lnk1e in /usr/local/chem/g03.B05/g03/l1.exe at Sat Sep 
25 12:33:42 2004.

Maybe something bad it is in G03 or I do not understand something?

Thanking your in advance.
Best regards, Arvydas Tamulis
*******************************************************************
                   Arvydas Tamulis

Doctor of Natural Sciences, senior research fellow

Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy, Vilnius University,
Theoretical Molecular Electronics and Spintronics Research Group,
A. Gostauto 12, Vilnius 2600, Lithuania
e-mails: tamulis<<at>>itpa.lt  or  arvydas_tamulis<<at>>yahoo.com
WEBsite: http://www.itpa.lt/~tamulis/
fax: +370-5-2125361 
Phones: +370-5-2625036  or  +370-5-2620861 
Home address: Didlaukio 27-40, Vilnius 2057, Lithuania
Mobile phone: +370-69919397
*******************************************************************