Subject: Partial charges for the Inorganic Systems.

From: Porrini Massimiliano <max!at!impact.dyn.unipg.it>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:43:23 +0200 (MEST)

Dear All

I would introduce the eletrostatic terms in the force field of my 
simulation system (this is a proton semipermeable inorganic membrane and 
therefore it is a periodic system).
Does anybody knows a program which calculates the partial charges
for the inorganic (periodic) systems?

Thanks for your kind attention
Massimiliano Porrini

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
          Dr. Massimiliano Porrini
          Dipartimento di Chimica
          Universita' degli Studi di Perugia
          Via Elce di Sotto, 8
          06123 Perugia (PG) Italia

                        Tel.: +39 075 585 5527
                        Fax:  +39 075 585 5606
            e-mail: max!at!dyn.unipg.it
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++