Subject: Fwd: ADMET-2 conference, 9-11 Feb, 2005, San Diego. CA

From: Jan K Labanowski <jlabanow!at!nd.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:28:22 -0500

--------------------------------------------------
As a member of the Organizing Committee, I invite you to attend
the ADMET-2 conference, February 9-11, 2005 in San Diego, 
California: http://www.scherago.com/admet/

ADMET 2 Conference
February 9-11, 2005
Town & Country Hotel
San Diego, CA
www.scherago.com/admet

Co-Organizers:
Steve Heller, NIST, USA (srheller!at!nist.gov)
Tony Hopfinger, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
(hopfingr!at!uic.edu)

Organizing Committee:
Susan Bassett, Bioreason, USA ; Rob DeWitte, Canada; Kevin Geiss, USA;
Kevin Geiss, USA; Osman Guner, USA; Peter Gund, IBM, USA; Philip Judson,
UK; Daniel A Kleier, USA;  D.J. Livingstone, UK ; Edward Matthews, USA;
Donna Morrall, USA;  Daniel Norris, USA; Ann M Richard, USA; Patrick
Sinko, Rutgers, USA;  Sung-Sau So , USA; Ikumi Tamai, Japan; Gil Veith,
USA; David A. Winkler, Australia; Chihae Yang,  USA

Session Topics:
Computational Approaches
Experimental Approaches
Physical
Experimental Approaches - Biochemical
Data and Databases

Other Sessions, Technical Workshops and Exhibitors:
(as of September 2004)
There will also be scientific workshops on the NIH Roadmap/ADME/Tox Grant
Program, Tox-ML , and Data Analysis

Workshops/Exhibitors:  ACDLabs, Bio-Rad, Prous Science

Meeting Focus:
ADMET 2 will again be an international meeting bringing together leaders
in the computational and experimental areas of ADMET.  The meeting will consist of
invited
lectures, poster talks, and technical vendor application workshop
presentations. The lectures will focus on theory and application of both
computational and experimental ADMET approaches.  In addition, some
lectures will be web-casted using the Prous MAVS technology.

Speakers:
Jurgen Bajorath, (Albany Molecular); Kim Brouwer, (University of North
Carolina); Matt Clark (Lotus); Mark Cronin, (Liverpool John Moores
University); Peter Dandliker (Abbott Labs); Gavin Dollinger (Chiron);
Barnard Faller, (Novartis); Bert A. 't Hart (Biomedical Primate Research
Centre); Gilles Klopman (Case-Western); Bo Michniak, (University of
Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey);  Tudor Opera (University of New
Mexico), Christian Schobert (Dow);  Patrick Sinko (Rutgers); Sam Yalkowsky
(University of Arizona);

Student Travel Grants are available

See web site for details
Website: www.scherago.com/admet
Email: admet!at!scherago.com