Subject: Call for Papers - International Conference on Chemical Structures 2005



It is my pleasure to announce the first "Call for Papers" for the 7th
International Conference on Chemical Structures to be held June 5-9,
2005 at the beautiful Congress Center in Noordwijkerhout, The
Netherlands.  The conference is jointly organized by the Division of
Chemical Information of the American Chemical Society (CINF), Chemical
Structure Association Trust (CSA Trust), Division of Chemical
Information and Computer Science of the Chemical Society of Japan (CSJ),
Chemistry-Information-Computer Division of the Society of German
Chemists (GDCh), Royal Netherlands Chemical Society (KNCV), Chemical
Information Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), and the Swiss
Chemical Society (SCS).

The main scientific program will be divided into five plenary sessions:

   o  Cheminformatics
   o  Structure-Activity and Structure-Property Prediction
   o  Structure-Based Design and Virtual Screening
   o  Analysis of Large Data Sets
   o  Bridging the Cheminformatics-Bioinformatics Gap

In addition, there will be a new product review session for commercial
presentations and an extended poster session will be part of the
scientific program.

Please refer to the conference web site at
www.int-conf-chem-structures.org/ for more information, including online
abstract submission and conference registration.

Bob Snyder, ICCS Program Chair
Markus Wagener, Vice Chair