Subject: Re: CCL:Free F95 compiler for Windows

From: "David A. Case" <case!at!scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:35:11 -0800

On Mon, Nov 01, 2004, jmmckel!at!attglobal.net wrote:
> 
> Does anyone know of a very-inexpensive/free F95 compiler for Windows?

http://www.g95.org/

or

http://www.gfortran.org/

These are different projects, in spite of having very similar names.  Both
offer cygwin binaries, so are only really useful on windows if you have
cygwin.

In my experience, the first project is a lot more mature; both are still
in the development stage.

...hope this helps...dave case

---

From: "Luis Cordova" <cordoval!at!engr.sc.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:56:51 -0500

Dear CCL list,

Is anyone aware of the biggest and fastest MD simulation to this date?
The question is controversial however; I am just looking for a reference to
compare with against other implementations.

Many thanks,

Luis Cordova