Subject: Re: CCL:Free F95 compiler for Windows

From: Bruno Sopko <b_sopko^at^yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 02:53:41 -0800 (PST)

As far as I know - g95 but I do not know, how far is developed.
 
Bruno Sopko

jmmckel^at^attglobal.net wrote:
CCLers:

Does anyone know of a very-inexpensive/free F95 compiler for Windows?

Thanks!

John McKelvey

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject: line
and send your message to: CHEMISTRY^at^ccl.net

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to: CHEMISTRY-REQUEST^at^ccl.net 
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs 

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:
Jan Labanowski, jlabanow^at^nd.edu (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com