Subject: Magnesium in crystal structure

From: "Shen, Min" <MShen_at_LexPharma.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 11:04:25 -0500

How will crystallographer resolve Mg2+? 

Min Shen, PhD
Research Scientist I
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
350 Carter Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel: 609.466.5594
Email: mshen_at_lexpharma.com

*************************************************************************** 
 The contents of this communication are intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication and notify the sender.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this communication that do not relate to the official
business of my company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it.  
***************************************************************************