Subject: Second Call for Papers - ADME/Tox Informatics

From: Osman F Guner <osman<<at>>accelrys.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 08:50:39 -0800

There are still some openings in the program for submissions for the 
"ADME/Tox Informatics" symposium.  The deadline for abstracts is November 
23rd.  This is for the 229th ACS National Meeting, San Diego, CA (March 
13-17, 2005).

Below is the original invitation...

ADME/TOX INFORMATICS 
 
Organized by Chemical Information Division (CINF) 
Co-sponsored by Computers in Chemistry Division (COMP), 
Medicinal Chemistry Division (MEDI), and 
Chemical Toxicology Division (TOXI) 

We invite you to submit an abstract for the symposium entitled ADME/Tox 
Informatics at the upcoming ACS National Meeting in San Diego. Organized 
by CINF every two years, this is the third symposium (the previous two 
were featured at the Chemical and Engineering News as cover story... see, 
for example, http://pubs.acs.org/cen/coverstory/8017/8017computers.html). 

Please use the on-line abstract submission system (OASYS) for submitting 
your abstract (http://oasys.acs.org/oasys.htm):  Select the CINF Division 
(http://oasys.acs.org/acs/229nm/cinf/papers/index.cgi) and pick the 
"ADME/Tox Informatics" topic.  The system will take you through 5 easy 
steps to submit your abstract.  The deadline for submitting abstracts is 
November 23, 2004.  Drop me a note if there are any questions. 

Looking forward to seeing you all in San Diego. 

Cheers...osman 

Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Cheminformatics and Rational Drug Design
Accelrys Inc.,  858-799-5341
osman<<at>>accelrys.com, http://www.accelrys.com