Subject: Re: CCL:G03 with Fedora?

From: David van der Spoel <spoel-.at.-xray.bmc.uu.se>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:41:47 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Gustavo Seabra wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I just wonder if anyone has any experience installing Gaussian 03 in any 
>  version of Fedora Core. We are about to intall Fedora Core 3, but I'd 
>like to be sure Gaussian would run there first.
I have it running on Fedora 3 on Athlon 64, you need RHEL to compile it 
though (since the compiler only works there). The athlon is not very 
stable, but that is probably due to the disk.

>Thanks,

-- 
David.
________________________________________________________________________
David van der Spoel, PhD, Assoc. Prof., Molecular Biophysics group,
Dept. of Cell and Molecular Biology, Uppsala University.
Husargatan 3, Box 596,  	75124 Uppsala, Sweden
phone:	46 18 471 4205		fax: 46 18 511 755
spoel-.at.-xray.bmc.uu.se	spoel-.at.-gromacs.org   http://xray.bmc.uu.se/~spoel
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++