Subject: CCL:G03

From: "David Danovich" <david.danovich|at|huji.ac.il>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:19:59 +0200

Hello,

I updated kernel on RedHat Enterprise Linux WS3 from version 
2.4.21-15.0.3EL to 2.4.21-20EL.
After that I have problem running G03(rev. B05) with updated kernel 
(2.4.21-20EL).
I received error message from Link1

Erroneous write during file extend
write -1 instead of 4096.
Write error in NtrExt1: Bad Address

G03 was compiled with Intel fortran 8.1 with atlas and MKL libraries on 
2.4.21-20EL kernel .
Both versions do not work with this kernel.

On the other hand, the same executables work fine with previous kernel
(2.4.21-15.0.3EL).

Does anybody face this problem and know the solution.

Thank you  David
________________________________________________________________
Dr. David Danovich, Department of Organic Chemistry, The Hebrew 
University,
Edmond J. Safra Campus - Givat Ram, 91904 Jerusalem, Israel
http://yfaat.ch.huji.ac.il/david.html, David.Danovich|at|huji.ac.il
FAX:(+972)-2-6586934, Phone:(+972)-2-6586934(w), 
(+972)-54-4768669(mobile)