Subject: CCL: probe used in GRID

From: Jinsong Zhao <zh_jinsong..at..yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 03:37:21 +0800 (CST)

Dear all,

In GRID (ver 22, www.moldiscovery.com), I just kown the probe DRY is
used to identify hydrophobic regions, and H or water probe, etc.
However, I can not find the similar informaton for C3, C1= and many
other probes. I mean the type of interaction between probe and ligand
represented by the probe. 

Would you like to give me a brief description on this aspects or point
me out where I can find those information.

Additional question, where I can find the information about those
probe, such as radius, charge and something else.

Thank you very much for your consideration on this matter.

Best wishes,
Jinsong 

=====
(Mr.) Jinsong Zhao
Ph.D. Candidate
School of the Environment
Nanjing University
No.22 Hankou Road, Najing 210093
P.R. China
E-mail: zh_jinsong..at..yahoo.com.cn

_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
150MrGzMP37h?qKQ#,4xDz43HkRt@V5nLC
http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/yisou/music/*http://music.yisou.com/
C..at..E.CwPGS&SP>!SP#,KQ1iC@M<!"Q^M<:M?aM<
http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/yisou/image/*http://image.yisou.com
1G>MJG1000UW#,QE;"5gSJWTVz@)H]#!
http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/1g/*http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/event/mail_1g/