Subject: CCL: Book on NMR/EPR parameter calculations

From: Martin Kaupp <kaupp^at^mail.uni-wuerzburg.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:51:40 +0100 (CET)

------------------------------------------------------------------
BOOK on quantum chemical calculations of NMR and EPR parameters:
------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear colleagues,

For those of you interested in the rapidly growing field of computing magnetic
resonance parameters by quantum chemical methods, we would like to point your
attention to the following book, which has appeared this summer:

"Calculation of NMR and EPR Parameters. Theory and Applications."
(Eds. M. Kaupp, M. B|hl, V. G. Malkin), Wiley-VCH, 2004.  (ISBN 3-527-30779-6)

The book covers all essential aspects of the field in a concise manner, 
providing an overview and an entry into much of the literature in the field.
For further information, please consult the publisher's web pages:

http://www.wiley-vch.de/publish/dt/books/bySubjectCH00/ISBN3-527-30779-6/?sID=f0cc0b21d731b62110efe11e7f9ee8b7
or
http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-3527307796.html
or
http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-3527307796.html

Sincerely,
Martin Kaupp (W|rzburg, Germany), Michael B|hl (M|lheim, Germany), Vladimir G. Malkin (Bratislava, Slovakia)

P.S.: For a few figures in the book that were printed in B&W, color versions 
may now be downloaded from:
http://www.wiley-vch.de/templates/pdf/Kaupp_Farbabbildungen.pdf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prof. Dr. Martin Kaupp
Institut f|r Anorganische Chemie
Universitdt W|rzburg
Am Hubland
D-97074 W|rzburg
Germany
e-mail: kaupp^at^mail.uni-wuerzburg.de,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~