Subject: CCL: block unscaled weigths (BUW)

From: Jinsong Zhao <zh_jinsong)at(yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 00:58:35 +0800 (CST)

Dear all,

Block unscaled weigths (BUW) is a chemometrics way used to pretreat
data blocks obtained from GRID or other grid/CoMFA like ways. It's
useful in establishing a good QSAR model. It has been implemented in
GOLPE, and firstly introduced in J. Med. Chem. 2000, 43, 3033-3044. 

I am very interested in BUW, for I am doing something with the data
block obtained from GRID. However, I can not afford GOLPE, I have to
implement this method in my own way. But, I can not find a algorithm to
implement BUW, even can not find a detail description.

Does anyone here have experience with such method? Any suggestion
and/or comments will be really appreciated.

Thank you very much for your kindly consideration on this matter.

Best wishes,
Jinsong

_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
150MrGzMP37h?qKQ#,4xDz43HkRt@V5nLC
http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/yisou/music/*http://music.yisou.com/
C)at(E.CwPGS&SP>!SP#,KQ1iC@M<!"Q^M<:M?aM<
http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/yisou/image/*http://image.yisou.com
1G>MJG1000UW#,QE;"5gSJWTVz@)H]#!
http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/1g/*http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/event/mail_1g/