Subject: CCL: Accelrys Customer Training in January

From: Jeff Nauss <jnauss~at~accelrys.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:03:43 -0800

Accelrys Inc. are holding the following training workshops at locations in 
Europe during January.   These events are designed to help you get more 
value from your Accelrys software, helping you to better accomplish your 
research goals.

Costs are $600 per day for commercial, $520 per day for government and 
$380 per day for academic.

CHEMINFORMATICS

Accord Enterprise Clients                       24 January in Cambridge, 
UK
DS Accord Enterprise Database Administration    25-26 January in 
Cambridge, UK
Accord Inventory                                27 January in Cambridge, 
UK
Accord HTS                                      28 January in Cambridge, 
UK

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/cheminf/schedule.html

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Lead Training Scientist
Accelrys
10188 Telesis Court, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92121

Phone: +1-858-799-5555
Fax: +1-858-799-5100
http://www.accelrys.com/training