Subject: Re: CCL:FlexX und SGE

From: chris.harwell(at)pharma.novartis.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:35:35 -0500

http://bioteam.net/dag/sge-flexlm-integration/

chris harwell

Dirk Cla_en-Houben <dirk.classen-houben(at)biovertis.com>
Sent by: "Computational Chemistry List" <chemistry-request(at)ccl.net>
11/29/2004 07:43 AM

        To:     CCL <chemistry(at)ccl.net>
        cc:     (bcc: chris harwell/PH/Novartis)
        Subject:        CCL:FlexX und SGE

Dear CCL readers,

has anybody some experience running FlexX from BiosolvIT and Tripos on a
queuing system with the SGE (Sun Grid Engine)? Every suggestion or
example is welkome.

Thanks in advance for your help, 
Regards,
Dirk.

Dirk Classen-Houben
BV Biotechnologies GmbH
(Biovertis - information-driven drug design AG)
Campus Vienna Biocenter 6
1030 Vienna, Austria

Phone +43-1-7989303-110
Fax +43-1-7989303-400
Email dirk.classen-houben(at)biovertis.com

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject: 
line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY(at)ccl.net

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to: 
CHEMISTRY-REQUEST(at)ccl.net 
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs 

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:
Jan Labanowski,  jlabanow(at)nd.edu (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+