Subject: filtering sd files

From: Didier Rognan <didier.rognan[at]aspirine.u-strasbg.fr>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 12:21:16 +0100

We are using Filter from OpenEyes to process sd files and remove non 
drug-like compounds. We have just noticed that two flags (atom stereo 
parity, bond stero) are modified within the process.

Has anyone some workaround ?

Kind regards

Didier
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Didier ROGNAN
Directeur de Recherche
CNRS UMR 7081
74, route du Rhin, B.P.24
F-67401 Illkirch

direct line: +33 (0)3 90 24 42 35
secretary: +33(0)3 90 24 42 20
fax: +33 (0)3 90 24 43 10
email: didier.rognan[at]pharma.u-strasbg.fr
www:http://bioinfo-pharma.u-strasbg.fr