Subject: UK QSAR and ChemoInformatics Spring Meeting

From: iain.m.mclay<<at>>gsk.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:53:54 +0000

UK QSAR and Chemoinformatics Group is pleased to announce that 
registration is now
being taken for the Spring 2005 meeting. The event will be hosted by IDBS
and the University of Surrey and will take place on 13th and 14th April
2005 in Guildford. There is a great programme lined up, including talks
> from Alex Tropsha, Joanna Jaworska, Peter Willett and Lowell Hall, as well
as a technology afternoon at IDBS with workshops and a conference dinner.

For full details of the event including how to register, click here:
http://www.ukqsar2005.com/

The UK QSAR group meeting itself will be on the 14th April with an 
opportunity, on 
the 13th April, to learn more about IDBS's new Drug Discovery 
Technologies. 

As usual, posters will be an important part of the meeting, so please
present your recent work to the rest of the Group (a check box for poster
presentations is included on the online booking form).

If you have any queries relating to the event please contact the
organisers:

Beth Thomas and Melanie Strangwick, IDBS
+44 (0) 1483 595 010
ukqsar<<at>>idbs.com
http://www.idbs.com