Subject: MOLSOFT ICM WORKSHOP MARCH 17-18 2005 LA JOLLA CALIFORNIA

From: Molsoft LLC <andy:at:molsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:56:46 -0800 (PST)

Molsoft LLC would like to announce an ICM workshop entitled "Protein
Structure and Drug Discovery" to be held on March 17-18 2005 in La
Jolla, CA. The course is suitable for chemists and biologists who would
like to learn more about computational drug discovery and bioinformatics
(www.molsoft.com/training).

This course will cover sequence and structure analysis, protein
modeling, small molecule docking, protein-protein docking, mutation
predictions, simulations, QSAR, ADME-TOX, virtual ligand screening and
cheminformatics. The course consists of lectures, demonstrations and
"hands-on" computational experiments.

"The objective of this training workshop is to help computational
chemists and biologists solve challenging problems in the area of drug
discovery by efficient use of the science and technology present in ICM
molecular modeling tools." Ruben Abagyan Prof. of Molecular Biology The
Scripps Research Institute and Co-Founder of Molsoft LLC

Please see our website at www.molsoft.com for more details or e mail
info:at:molsoft.com or call (858) 625 2000 ext.108. MolSoft is a San Diego
company that is a primary source of new breakthrough technologies in
computational chemistry and biology. Molsoft is committed to solving
intellectually challenging problems in drug discovery and computational
biology.

----------------------------
MolSoft L.L.C.
3366 North Torrey Pines Court
Suite 300
La Jolla, CA 92037
USA
Phone: 858 625 2000 (Ext108)
Fax:   858 625 2888