Subject: Medicinal Chemistry at UCSD Extension

From: UCSD Extension <mmweiss..at..ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:47:26 -0800

To view this email as a webpage, please use this link:
<http://www.icebase.com/reader.ice?DAKQ4723354278&chemistry&100>

Medicinal Chemistry Certificate
Building a Bridge Between Biologists and Chemists
-------------------------------------------------
Gain knowledge to succeed in today's challenging pharmaceutical R&D
environment. With the growing drug industry in San Diego, there is an
increased need for "cross-trained" scientists to facilitate effective
teamwork and development. This 18-week program, developed and taught
by key professionals from the pharmaceutical industry, provides a
comprehensive understanding of the drug discovery and development
process from a medicinal chemistry vantage point. 

Date:  January 20 - June 2, 2005

Time:  Thursdays, 3:30 - 8:30 PM

Fee: $2495*

Location:UCSD Extension Sorrento Mesa Complex

6925 Lusk Blvd., San Diego, CA 92121

To Apply: Enrollment is by application only.

For more information go to http://bioscience.ucsd.edu/MedChemInst.html

Or call 858-964-1303

*This includes the Medicinal Chemistry Specialized Certificate
candidacy fee, all classroom material costs, and meals. A $50.00
nonrefundable service charge will be applied to any cancellations
after December 16, 2004.  

Cancellations will not be accepted after January 9, 2005.

http://bioscience.ucsd.edu/MedChemInst.html --- mmweiss..at..ucsd.edu

=========================================================
To help you read this email properly, you can use the
link below and see the message as it was intended. Make
sure you copy the entire link below into your browser's
address bar:
<http://www.icebase.com/reader.ice?DAKQ4723354278&chemistry&100>
=========================================================

To send this email to a friend, follow the link below:
<http://www.icebase.com/send2friend.ice?DAKQ4723354278&chemistry..at..ccl.net>

This CoolerEmail was delivered to you on behalf of UCSD Extension.
To be taken off UCSD Extension's email list, or 
update your account information and/or send comments to UCSD Extension,
please follow the link below:
<http://www.icebase.com/un.ice?DAKQ4723354278&chemistry&100>

If you request to be taken off UCSD Extension's email list,
UCSD Extension will honor your request pursuant to CoolerEmail's
permission-based email terms and conditions.

Powered by CoolerEmail.
For more information, please visit <http://www.cooleremail.com>

Postal address:
CoolerEmail Inc., c/o Worksource Inc, 1231 NW Hoyt Suite 301, Portland, OR 97209