Subject: Georgia Tech Summer Theory Program 2005

From: David Sherrill <sherrill<<at>>chemistry.gatech.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:09:06 -0500 (EST)

Georgia Tech will host its third annual Summer Theory Program as part of
its NSF-sponsored Reserach Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) program
in chemistry and biochemistry.  The ten-week program runs from May 23
to July 29 and is open to students who will be in their junior or senior
years during the 2005-2006 academic year.  Theory students will work with
Professors David Sherrill or Rigoberto Hernandez in the areas of
electronic structure theory or dynamics.  The research experience is
supplemented by an introductory lecture series in theoretical chemistry.
Successful applicants will receive a stipend of $3500, a travel allowance,
and on-campus dormitory housing.  Further details are available at
                                                                                
   http://vergil.chemistry.gatech.edu/opp/summer.html
                                                                                
The deadline for applications is February 15, 2005.

-- 
C. David Sherrill, Ph.D.                 sherrill<<at>>chemistry.gatech.edu
Assistant Professor of Chemistry         Phone:        (404) 894-4037
School of Chemistry and Biochemistry     Fax:          (404) 894-7452
Georgia Institute of Technology          
http://www.chemistry.gatech.edu/faculty/sherrill/