Subject: CCL: Announcing SPROUT v6.0 de novo ligand design software

From: Aniko Simon <aniko)at(simbiosys.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:59:03 -0500

Dear CCL members,

The ability to design drugs that bind strongly within a receptor site has long
been a goal of medicinal/computational chemists.  The latest version of the
sophisticated program, SPROUT v6.0, brings chemists closer to that goal.
SPROUT v6.0 is a mature de novo ligand design package that gives users
unsurpassed control over the drug design process, while allowing for
automated options.  SPROUT v6.0 takes advantage of parallel processing
environments to reach state-of-the-art computational speeds.

SPROUT v6.0 has an impressive list of features:

        * Exhaustive and systematic coverage of the search space
        * Excellent visualization capabilities
        * Generic skeletons that represent all interesting chemical space
        * Improved loan pair directionality
        * Complexity analysis for ranking and pruning structures
        * Specific library for peptide generation
        * Plus many, many, more!!

SPROUT v6.0 is highly tuned for Linux and Silicon Graphics IRIX operating
systems.  To receive a free evaluation version of SPROUT v6.0, please email
SimBioSys at info)at(simbiosys.ca or visit our website at www.simbiosys.ca.

Thanks,
Best regards,
Ms Aniko Simon, Ph.D.
--
VP Business Development
SimBioSys Inc.
Toronto, Canada