Subject: Re: CCL:orbitals and reality

From: Guosheng Wu <wu_guosheng2002.-at-.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:39:50 -0800 (PST)

One of the by-products on this topic is that one might get a chance to
know some new scientific journal names somewhere in the messages... good
or bad, the readers will know... I do not read many journals, but at least
2 papers below on theoretical chemistry seem to be much more worth reading
and also entertaining than some messages in CCL: 

1. "A Conversation on VB vs MO Theory: A Never-Ending Rivalry?"
    R. Hoffmann, S. Shaik & P.C. Hiberty, Acc. Chem. Res. 2003,36,750.   

(Do not forget to check the cover of that issue: holywood style post) 

2.1 "Comment on Molecular Mechanics for Chemical Reactions," 
      J. Florian, J. Phys. Chem. A 106, 5046-5047 (2002).
2.2 "Reply to Comment on Molecular Mechanics for Chemical Reactions," 
     D. G. Truhlar, Journal of Physical Chemistry A 106, 5048-5051 (2002).

Regards,

-Guosheng Wu 

__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile phone. 
http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo