Subject: CCL: Philosophy of Chemistry meeting Aug. 2005

From: Robert Hinde <rhinde >< utk.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:46:17 -0500

This meeting may be of interest to CCL members, particularly
those currently discussing the reality of orbitals.  Please
direct questions to the conference chair, Jeffrey Kovac,
not to me!

Robert Hinde
Univ. of Tennessee

-----

Announcement and Call for Papers

International Society for the Philosophy of Chemistry

Ninth Summer Symposium

August 7 - 11, 2005

University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN

The ISPC Summer Symposium invites scholars to contribute papers in
the general area of the philosophy of chemistry, including the
history of chemistry and philosophical aspects of chemical education,
as well as closely related subjects.  Abstracts for papers to be
presented at this symposium should be submitted to the symposium
chair by May 1, 2005.   Decisions concerning acceptance will be made
as the papers are submitted.  Information concerning abstract
submission, registration, housing, and other symposium information
can be found at www.chem.utk.edu/~ISPC.  This website is currently
being developed but will be available by March 1.  Questions can be
directed to the symposium chair, Jeffrey Kovac, by e-mail
jkovac >< utk.edu.