Subject: Ninth Summer Symposium/ Philosophy of chemistry

From: Eric Scerri <scerri +*+ chem.ucla.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:28:31 -0800

Announcement and Call for Papers

International Society for the Philosophy of Chemistry

Ninth Summer Symposium

August 7 - 11, 2005

University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN

The ISPC Summer Symposium invites scholars to contribute papers in
the general area of the philosophy of chemistry, including the
history of chemistry and philosophical aspects of chemical education,
as well as closely related subjects.  Abstracts for papers to be
presented at this symposium should be submitted to the symposium
chair by May 1, 2005.   Decisions concerning acceptance will be made
as the papers are submitted.  Information concerning abstract
submission, registration, housing, and other symposium information
can be found at www.chem.utk.edu/~ISPC.  This website is currently
being developed but will be available by March 1.  Questions can be
directed to the symposium chair, Jeffrey Kovac, by e-mail
jkovac +*+ utk.edu.
-- 

Dr. Eric Scerri ,
UCLA,
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry,
607 Charles E. Young Drive East,
Los Angeles,  CA 90095-1569
USA

E-mail :   scerri +*+ chem.ucla.edu
tel:  310 206 7443
fax:  310 206 2061
Web Page:    http://www.chem.ucla.edu/dept/Faculty/scerri/index.html

Editor  of  Foundations of Chemistry
http://www.kluweronline.com/issn/1386-4238

Also see International Society for the Philosophy of Chemistry
http://www.georgetown.edu/earleyj/ISPC.html