Subject: IONEP Web Survey

From: "Carla Caccia" <carla.caccia ^^^ newron.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 09:19:40 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam 

Firstly let me introduce myself. My name is Carla Caccia and I am the
Project Manager of an EU granted project (ION CRAFT Project)  whose aim
is the development of an efficient pilot high throughput drug screening
system focused on ion channel targets involved in disorders of the
central nervous system. The ION system will address several points,
going from the adaptation and integration of current and emerging
electrophysiology platforms, to the development of intelligent software
agents capable of interpreting and processing the outcome of screening
runs in relation to molecular targets  and modulating chemicals.

I would like to invite you as an expert in specific field of the drug
discovery process (Biology, Enabling Technologies, Informatics and Med.
Chemistry) to contribute your views by completing our web-based
questionnaire, it should not take more than 15 minutes to fill the
specific part, nearly all the questions are multiple choice. Please note
all responses are treated confidentially and our report will not
identify individual company responses.

Thank you for taking your time to fill out this survey and  please give
us your feedback before February 18th 2005.

To access the questionnaire related to your expertise please click on
the following link:

Biology section -

Url:  <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/biology_section>
http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/biology_section

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/biology_section> Password: ionep_bio

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/biology_section>  

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/biology_section> Informatics and
Medicinal Chemistry Section -

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/biology_section> Url:
http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/info_medchem_section

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/info_medchem_section> 

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/info_medchem_section> Passwrod:
ionep_iomc

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/info_medchem_section>  

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/info_medchem_section> Technology
Platform Section -

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/info_medchem_section> Url:
http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/technology_section

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/info_medchem_section> Password:
ionep_tech

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/technology_section> 

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/technology_section> 

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/technology_section> I hope you can find
time to look at the questionnaire. Thank you.

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/technology_section>  

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/technology_section> Kind regards

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/technology_section>  

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/technology_section> Carla Caccia

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/technology_section> ION Project Manager

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/technology_section> Newron
Pharmaceuticals SpA

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/technology_section> Via L. Ariosto 21 

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/technology_section> Bresso (MI) Italy

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/technology_section> 

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/technology_section> 

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/technology_section>  

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/technology_section> This e-mail
transmission including but not limited to any associated files
(hereinafter referred to as the "message") is protected by the secrecy
of correspondence rules; furthermore it may contain confidential or
legally privileged information that is intended only for the attention
of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance upon the
contents of this message (either whole or partial) is strictly
prohibited. Newron Pharmaceuticals S.p.A. declines any responsability
for this message in case of alteration or falsification. If you have
received this message in error, please reply to the sender and then
kindly delete the message. Thank you.

 <http://www.formdesk.com/IONEP/technology_section>