Subject: CCL: Accelrys Customer Training for April

From: Jeff Nauss <jnauss|at|accelrys.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:29:08 -0800

Accelrys Inc. are holding the following training workshops at during 
April. 
These events are designed to help you get more value from your Accelrys 
software, helping you to better accomplish your research goals.

Costs are $600 per day for commercial, $520 per day for government and 
$380 per day for academic.

BIOINFORMATICS

DS Gene     27 April (7am PST)   Online web presentation
DS Gene     28 April (1pm PST)   Online web presentation

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/bioinf/schedule.html

MODELING

Intro to Life Science Modeling with Insight II  26-27 April  Cambridge, UK
Homology-Based Protein Design                   28-29 April  Cambridge, UK
Structure Based Drug Design with InsightII      3-4 May      Cambridge, UK
CHARMm                                      5-6 May      Cambridge, UK

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/schedule.html

MATERIALS SCIENCE

Introduction to MS Modeling                  25 April      San Diego, CA
Introduction to Polymer Modeling             26-27 April   San Diego, CA
Introduction to Quantum Mechanics Modeling   28-29 April   San Diego, CA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/matsci/schedule.html 

Questions regarding scheduling and content should be directed to 
workshops|at|accelrys.com.

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Lead Training Scientist
Accelrys
10188 Telesis Court, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92121

Phone: +1-858-799-5555
Fax: +1-858-799-5100
http://www.accelrys.com/training