Subject: Cubegen for Laplacian

From: "Jamie Platts" <platts >< Cardiff.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:19:08 +0000

Dear CCL'ers,

Does anyone know if the ability to calculate cubes of the Laplacian
has been deprecated in Gaussian03? Following the manual, I tried
the following:

> cubegen  0  laplacian  frag1.fchk  lap.cub  0  h

and got this error:

 What=LAPLACIAN
 Unrecognized command in CubeGen.
 Error termination via Lnk1e at Mon Feb 14 17:12:31 2005.

All other cubegen runs (density, potential etc) seem fine. Am I 
missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Jamie

----------------------------------------------------------
  Jamie Platts
  School of Chemistry           Phone: +44 (0) 2920 874950
  Cardiff University            Email: platts >< cf.ac.uk
  P.O. Box 912                  FAX:   +44 (0) 2920 874030
  Cardiff CF10 3TB              www.cf.ac.uk/chemy