Subject: gaussian

From: talia <oso_mechih ^^^ yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:33:34 -0800 (PST)

Dear cclers
Hello
we have run in to a problem running gaussian 98 A7.
the input and out put file for banzocyclooctanone is listed below
please write me why i obtain error and helpme out on this problem
 ********************************************
 Gaussian 98:  x86-Win32-G98RevA.7 11-Apr-1999
                  14-Jan-2002 
 *********************************************
 %Mem=256Mb
 %Rwf=f1,250MW,f2,250MW,f3,250MW,f4,250MW
 %CHK=E
 ------------------------------------------
 # MP2/6-311G maxdisk=8GB # Scf=Direct Freq
 
Inv2:  IOpt= 1 Iter= 1 AM= 5.23D-15 Conv= 1.00D-12.
 Inverted reduced A of dimension 574 with in-core refinement.
 Form MO integral derivatives with frozen-active canonical formalism.
 MDV=    33554432.
 Discarding MO integrals.
             Reordered first order wavefunction length =    118826528
 WUsed=    104853862 WInt=       1888768 WEnd=     529060352
 Dk804=    207314368 Dk1111=           0 Dk1112=   681356368
 MaxDsk=  1073741824 LAFull=   118826528 LimDsk=  1073741824
 NUsed= 1746241938 1256599980  912923038  876431785 -112734200  659477576
 In DefCFB: NBatch=  3, ICI= 47, ICA= 55, LFMax= 16
             Large arrays: LIAPS=   565070660, LIARS=    99269170 words.
 Semi-Direct transformation.
 ModeAB=           4 MOrb=             1 LenV=      32682026
 LASXX=    185804207 LTotXX=   185804207 LenRXX=   374735559
 LTotAB=   188931352 MaxLAS=   198211079 LenRXY=           0
 NonZer=   560539766 LenScr=   873491675 LnRSAI=     4217257
 LnScr1=    39007912 MaxDsk=  1073741824 Total=   1291452403
 SrtSym=           T ITran=            4
 No file to extend for IUnit=  1 -- out of disk space.
 Error termination in NtrErr:
 NtrErr called from NtrExt.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com