Subject: Last call for nominations for Int. QSAR and Modelling Society Chair

From: Osman F Guner <osman * accelrys.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:47:11 -0800

Hello all:

This is a reminder.  We will collect nominations for the Society Chair up 
until the end of March...  After which we will set up and electronic 
ballot.

Please also let us know if YOU are interested in being considered for 
serving at the Society Board of Directors

Here is the earlier announcement:

International QSAR and Modeling Society invites you to nominate candidates 
for the next Chair of the Society who will be serving for the period 
between 2006-2010.  You can see the current members of the Board and 
Officers, at the Society Web site (http://www.qsar.org/aboutsoc/board.htm
). 

Please forward me your candidates together with a brief description why 
you feel your candidate should be elected.  If possible, a copy of the CV 
will also help (otherwise, we can contact the candidate for it).  We will 
collect nominations until the end of March, after which an electronic 
ballot Web site will be developed to enable voting. 

Let us also know if you are personally interested in volunteering for the 
Board or any of the available office positions.   

Thx...Osman 

P.S.  Please send your respond directly to me but not to the entire list 
(caution: if you click "reply" to this message, both CHMINF-L and 
QSAR-Society list servers will automatically deploy your message to all 
subscribers) 

Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Cheminformatics and Rational Drug Design
Accelrys Inc.,  858-799-5341
osman * accelrys.com, http://www.accelrys.com