Subject: Announcement:Call for applications for the 10th CCG Excellence Award Competition for ACS (Washington, D.C.)

From: "Curt M. Breneman" <brenec{at}rpi.edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:49:39 -0500

Dear Computational Chemistry and Cheminformatics community,

The ACS Division of Computers in Chemistry and the Chemical Computing
Group (CCG) are pleased to invite applications for the tenth  CCG
Excellence Award competition. Each award provides up to $1,150 in travel
funds, a one year MOE license for the research group,  as well as
multiple professional networking opportunities for graduate students
presenting in a COMP (or COMP co-organized) symposium or poster session
at the 230th National ACS Meeting in
Washington, D.C on August 28th - Sept 1, 2005.  In order to be
considered for a CCG
Excellence Award, you must submit your talk or poster abstract in the
"CCG "category on the ACS OASys website,
and then send all of the following items (electronic format is
preferred) to
me on or before April 11, 2005:

1) An extended (2-page) abstract of your oral or poster presentation.
2) A personal statement about your graduate and post-graduate career
goals.
3) A letter of support from your dissertation advisor (this may be sent
separately by the advisor).

Winners will be announced shortly after the COMP OASys deadline date.

See you in Washington, D.C.!

Curt Breneman
COMP Treasurer
Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology
RPI
110 8th St.
Troy, NY 12180
brenec{at}rpi.edu