Subject: CCL: Accelrys Customer Training for June

From: Jeff Nauss <jnauss (a) accelrys.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 06:12:55 -0700

Accelrys Inc. are holding the following training workshops during June. 
These events are designed to help you get more value from your Accelrys 
software, helping you to better accomplish your research goals.

Costs for the scheduled workshops are $600 per day for commercial, $520 
per day for government and $380 per day for academic.  For the on-line 
presentations, the price is $175 per three hour session for all customers.

CHEMINFORMATICS

Accord Chemistry SDK    28-29 June  Burlington, MA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/cheminf/schedule.html

MODELING

Solvation Models in CHARMm      13 June (1pm PDT, 2100 GMT)  Online
Solvation Models in CHARMm      14 June (7am PDT, 1500 GMT)  Online

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/schedule.html

RDD

Introduction to Cerius2 for Life Sciences       14-15 June  Burlington, MA
Small Molecule and Drug Design                  16-17 June  Burlington, MA
Library Design and Analysis                           20-21 June 
Burlington, MA
Pharmacophore Generation with Catalyst          22-23 June  Burlington, MA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/rdd/schedule.html 

MATERIAL SCIENCE

Introduction to MS Modeling                           22 June      Paris, 
France
Introduction to Crystal Modeling                      23-24 June Paris, 
France
Introduction to MS Modeling                           27 June      Paris, 
France
Introduction to Polymer Modeling                      28-29 June Paris, 
France
Introduction to Quantum Mechanics Modeling      30 June - 1 July   Paris, 
France

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/matsci/schedule.html

Questions regarding scheduling and content should be directed to 
workshops (a) accelrys.com

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Lead Training Scientist
Accelrys
10188 Telesis Court, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92121

Phone: +1-858-799-5555
Fax: +1-858-799-5100
http://www.accelrys.com/training