Subject: PyMOL 0.98 Released

From: "Warren DeLano" <warren*&*delanoscientific.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 09:39:25 -0700

CCL: 

PyMOL 0.98 has been released.  If you haven't tried PyMOL in the past year,
please give it a shot.  It runs on every major platform, and there is a
700-user strong mailing list based around it, as well as a user-managed
Wiki.

Download: http://delsci.com/rel/0_98

Homepage:  http://www.pymol.org

For a quick look at what PyMOL can do for your molecular graphics, check out
the F-type ATPase structures in the latest issue of Science.

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/vol308/issue5722/cover.shtml

Commercial disclaimer: Though the PyMOL source code is free and open-source,
DeLano Scientific LLC does ask you to sponsor the project if you rely upon
our convenient PyMOL Executable Builds beyond a "finite honor-sytem
evaluation period".  What that phrase means exactly is up to you...

Cheers,
Warren

--
Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.                     
Principal Scientist

. DeLano Scientific LLC  
. 400 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 213           
. South San Francisco, CA 94080    
. Biz:(650)-872-0942  Tech:(650)-872-0834     
. Fax:(650)-872-0273  Cell:(650)-346-1154
. mailto:warren*&*delsci.com