Subject: NMR based modelling of DNA-protein complexes

From: "Mire Zloh" <mire.zloh {} ams1.ulsop.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:47:00 +0100

Dear CCLers,

we are studying complexes between oligonucleotides and peptide-anthraquinone
conjugates using homonuclear NMR. We are hoping to build NMR based models,
and we are finding difficult to decide which software to use.

Could you please recommend a software for distance constraints generation
and structure calculation that could cope with these combinations of
molecules (DNA, peptides linked to anthraquinone).

Thank you very much.

Best wishes,

Mire

===================================================

Dr Mire Zloh BSc,

Department of Pharmaceutical & Biological Chemistry

The School of Pharmacy

University of London

29/39 Brunswick Square

London

WC1N 1AX

Tel: +44 (0)207 753 5879

Fax: +44 (0)207 753 5964

http://www.ulsop.ac.uk/depts/pharmchem/zloh.html

====================================================