Subject: Schrodinger Online Seminars

From: Schrodinger Announcements <announce #%# schrodinger.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 16:14:24 -0400

Schrodinger is pleased to announce its June series of webcast seminars
covering technology development and novel research applications.
Featured speakers include Schrodinger product managers and applications
scientists. Results and methodology from a wide range of software will
be discussed, including CombiGlide, Schrodinger's combinatorial docking
program currently under development.

The seminar schedule is given below. To learn more, and to see the full
abstracts, please visit our web site at

http://www.schrodinger.com/SeminarCenter.php?mID=8&sID=53&cID=0

Date/Time             Seminar
---------   -----------------------------------------------------------
6/2/2005    Structure-Based Drug Design:
1 PM EDT    An Introduction to Methodology and Practices
            Presented by: Hege Beard, Ph.D.
            Applications Scientist, Schrodinger

6/9/2005    Induced Fit Models of hERG Channel Blockage
1 PM EDT    Presented by: Jason K. Perry, Ph.D.
            Applications Scientist, Schrodinger

6/16/2005   Schrodinger Induced Fit Docking:
1 PM EDT    Methodology and Results
            Presented by: Woody Sherman, Ph.D.
            Applications Scientist, Schrodinger

6/23/2005   Pharmacophore Perception and Database Screening with Phase
1 PM EDT    Presented by: Shashi Rao, Ph.D.
            Applications Scientist, Schrodinger

6/30/2005   Combinatorial Docking with CombiGlide:
1 PM EDT    Methodology and Results
            Presented by: Leah Frye, Ph.D.
            CombiGlide Product Manager, Schrodinger

The seminars will run for one hour, including time for questions and
answers. The number of connections is limited, so please register early
at http://www.schrodinger.com/SeminarCenter.php?mID=8&sID=53&cID=0 to
ensure your participation.

Sincerely,
Mike Campbell
Schrodinger Seminar Coordinator