Subject: Re: CCL:W:WAY off-topic computer question

From: "Peter Gannett" <pgannett |a| hsc.wvu.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:24:31 -0400

Richard, 
 
This doesn't address you're immediate problem.  However, a solution to
your long term problem...read your e-mail on unix/linux O/S machines.
 
Pete

>>> "Richard, , Wood" <rwoodphd |a| msn.com> 05/27 10:11 AM >>>

Hi all,

I've encountered a problem that is computer/email related, and
indirectly related to the computational chemistry list. 

My pc randomly freezes and I have to restart it. This morning I was
looking for a web address from an email from the CCL emails that I have
stored in a folder called CCL/received (I am using Oulook Express to
read my mail).  Anyway, after my pc recovered from its crash, I noticed
that this folder was gone.  In the directory called "Local
Settings/Application
Data/Identities/{900B58F3-8CF3-09C79C7BD307}/Microsoft/Outlook Express"
there is a file called "received(1).dbx", which is the folder of emails
that I lost.

My question is how can I get this "folder" back into Outlook Express? 
I've tried to do an Import, but it won't let me import those files.

Thaks in advance,
Richard

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script
=-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your
Subject: line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY |a| ccl.net

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to:
CHEMISTRY-REQUEST |a| ccl.net 
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs 

If your is mail bouncing from ccl.net domain due to spam filters,
please
use the Web based form from CCL Home Page 
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+