Subject: Re: CCL:Download structure

From: M & J Latosinskie <Jolanta.Latosinska<<at>>amu.edu.pl>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 10:28:31 +0200 (CEST)

Cyclodextrin hydrate was studied at 120 K by
J.M.Maclennan,J.J.Stezowski, Biochem.Biophys.Res.Comm., 92, 926,1980
JL

---

From: Armel Le Bail <alb<<at>>cristal.org>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 09:28:00 +0200

Hi,

 >I have some problem in download structure to use in my thesis

If you have difficulties in accessing the crystallography
databases (ICSD, CRYSTMET, ICDD, CSD), or want
to support developing countries, you may consider
to give your opinion by signing the petition for (or
against) opening the access to crystal data on the Web.

Visit     http://www.crystallography.net/petition/

Thanks !

The COD Advisory Board
http://www.crystallography.net/

See the first 500 signatures (now ~900) and comments:
http://www.crystallography.net/petition/registerlogy.html