Subject: CCL: Accelrys Customer Training for July

From: Jeff Nauss <jnauss () accelrys.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 11:09:09 -0700

Accelrys Inc. are holding the following training workshops during July. 
These events are designed to help you get more value from your Accelrys 
software, helping you to better accomplish your research goals.

Costs for the scheduled workshops are $500 per day for all customers.  For 
the on-line presentations, the price is $175 per three hour session for 
all customers.

MODELING

Intro to Life Science Modeling with Insight II  12-13 July  San Diego, CA
Homology-Based Protein Design                   14-15 July  San Diego, CA
CHARMm                                      18-19 July  San Diego, CA
Structure Based Drug Design with InsightII      20-21 July  San Diego, CA
Protein-Protein Docking                         26 July     Online
Introduction to DS Modeling 1.1                 27-28 July  San Diego, CA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/services/training/macro/schedule.html

RATIONAL DRUG DESIGN

Structure Based Design with DS Modeling 1.2  29 July  San Diego, CA 

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/services/training/rdd/schedule.html

Questions regarding scheduling and content should be directed to 
workshops () accelrys.com

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Lead Training Scientist
Accelrys
10188 Telesis Court, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92121

Phone: +1-858-799-5555
Fax: +1-858-799-5100
http://www.accelrys.com/training