Subject: Scientific Conference by Accelrys in London, Nov 14-16

From: Jeff Nauss <jnauss_at_accelrys.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:32:40 -0700

Accelrys will be hosting AccelrysWorld, a computational chemistry 
conference, in London, UK, Nov 14-16.  The conference is open to anyone 
with an interest in computational chemistry, molecular modeling, and/or 
research information technology.  Sessions include cheminformatics, 
bioinformatics, proteomics, rational drug design, pharmaceutical 
development, surface science, and a joint session with the nanotechnology 
consortium. Confirmed speakers represent organizations including 
AstraZeneca, GSK, IBM, Johnson Matthey, Syngenta, Nerviano 
Pharmaceuticals, BNFL, and Astex Technologies. Come along to find out 
about the latest computational chemistry solutions, to hear case study 
presentations, give feedback and learn from other users in round-table 
discussions, and network with your peers. 

More, including agenda and registration details at 
http://www.accelrysworld.com.

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Lead Training Scientist
Accelrys
10188 Telesis Court, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92121-4779

Phone: +1-858-799-5555
Fax: +1-858-799-5100
http://www.accelrys.com/training