Subject: 3rd FlexX Docking and Screening Workshop

From: Carsten Detering <detering _()_ biosolveit.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:44:15 +0200

BioSolveIT is proud to announce the 3rd FlexX workshop:

                   Professional Usage of FlexX in
            Docking and Virtual High-Throughput Screening
			November 10-11 2005

This workshop is designed by our scientific experts for novice and
moderately experienced users of FlexX with at least basic knowledge of
the UNIX operating system. The workshop will be held in English and
is equipped with PCs, such that major parts can be devoted to hands-on
training.
In this high-quality workshop dedicated to address real-life problems in
docking and screening you will learn

* The new modules and features of Release 2 (www.biosolveit.de/flexx)
* How to use FlexX to its best and exploit the full power of its engine
* Ways to improve efficiency and accuracy
* Ways to improve your docking calculations
* Optimizing HTS performance
* Grid/Cluster computing and workflow automation with FlexX
* Insight into FlexX's extension modules: FlexX^C, FlexX-Pharm, FlexE	

Venue for this year's workshop will be the beautiful Bonn-Cologne
vicinity with three major airports close by (FRA, DUS, CGN). The exact
location will be announced in a separate email.

Fees and registration:

Fees include all learning materials, lunches, and refreshments during
course times. The software together with limited-term access-codes will
be available to all participants for preparation and to rework the
acquired knowledge.

Industry

Early bird rate: (closes July 31 2005)  	Eur 1200
Regular Fee:     (from    Aug 01 2005)  	Eur 1500

Academics, governmental, and non-profit organisations

Early bird rate  (closes July 31 2005) 	Eur 700
Regular Fee	 (from    Aug 01 2005)	Eur 900

Register another colleague from the same institution at just 50% off the
regular fee. Among the first ten to register we will raffle one free
admission!

We will register on a first come first served basis. Space is limited,
so we advise you to register early. If you like to attend this
high-quality docking workshop, please register through:

http://www.biosolveit.de/workshops/2005/registration.html

More information about our previous workshops can be found here:

http://www.biosolveit.de/workshops

If you have any further questions, comments or suggestions, please contact

	BioSolveIT GmbH
	An der Ziegelei 75
	53757 Sankt Augustin
	Germany
	email:	Workshop _()_ BioSolveIT.de
	www:	www.BioSolveIT.de
	phone:	+49-2241-25 25 0
	fax:	+49-2241-25 25 525

See you in Germany!!
-the developers of FlexX