Subject: RE: Amber8 workshop

From: "Ross Walker" <ross<<at>>rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 13:31:10 -0700

Dear Yogesh,

> I would like to know if there are any Amber8 workshops
> being held in Europe at this time or in the near
> future.

We held a workshop at Imperial College, London (UK) in September 2004 that
covered simulations with Amber 8. This was sponsored by the EPSRC
(http://www.nsccs.ac.uk/index.php). We hope to run another workshop sometime
in 2006 to coincide with the release of Amber 9. There are no firm plans for
this at the moment however. I also do not know what the restrictions on the
EPSRC's funding will be with regards to non-UK nationals.

There are no workshops planned in europe at the moment but if there was
enough demand and we could get funding for it then we would be interested in
hosting a workshop.

Can you please post a message to the amber mailing list (see
http://amber.scripps.edu for signup info).  Here you may get a more
definative answer.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| Tel: +1 858 784 8889 | EMail:- ross<<at>>rosswalker.co.uk |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk | PGP Key available on request |

Note: Electronic Mail is not secure, has no guarantee of delivery, may not
be ready every day, and should not be used for urgent or sensitive issues.