Subject: Kourounakis book

From: "Joao Otavio M.A. Lins / DFQ-IQ-UFRJ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 12:09:36 GMT

Dear friends,

	A friend of mine have suggested the book Kourounakis, P.N., "Advanced
Drug Design: A Medicinal Chemistry Approach", Prentice Hall/1994 ed., but I
have not the book to evaluate it. So, could some blessed soul kindly send me
(by fax or email) the table of contents of this book and, if possible, some
oppinions/suggestions?
	Please, to avoid the bandwidth, send all replies to my email address
or the faxes to the number attached below.

	Thanks in advance,

				Joao O.M.A. Lins
			     Quantum Chemistry Group
 ______________________________________________________________________
 Instituto de Quimica da U.F.R.J.            email: [email-masked]
 Centro de Tecnologia, bloco A, sala 412     voice: +55-21-590-9890
 Cidade Universitaria                        fax  : +55-21-290-4746
 21949-900  -  Rio de Janeiro  -  RJ       
              BRAZIL                       
 ______________________________________________________________________