Subject: WWW page on Re_View and molecular animations

From: Jeffrey J Gosper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 16:07:42 GMT

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that a WWW page has been setup to support my 
program Re_View as well as provide a range of information of relevance to 
molecular animations in general.

If your not aware Re_View, it's a Windows program that enables the 
visualization and analysis of dynamic reaction data such as conformational 
analysis, reaction pathways, vibrational modes, etc. I find it very useful 
both in research (particularly in examining MOPAC outputs) and in teaching 
undergraduates about such data.

The site provides general information about the program, a free 
demonstration version of Re_View, a number of example molecular 
animations/simulations (both a coordinates and as movies), pointers to other 
relevant pages, and also a program that aids in the analysis of MOPAC IRC 
calculations.

Please take a look at the site and if you feel that you have information 
and/or a WWW page that should be included please let me know.  

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
 Dr. Jeff Gosper                                         
 Dept. of Chemistry		                        
 BRUNEL University                                     
 Uxbridge Middx UB8 3PH, UK                            
 voice:  01895 274000 x2187                            
 facsim: 01895 256844                                  
 internet/email/work:   [email-masked]     
 internet/WWW: http://http2.brunel.ac.uk:8080/~castjjg 
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/