Subject: and the winner is...

From: Boyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 1996 10:52:08 -0500

Hello,
We thank everyone who took the opportunity to win Volumes 1-7 of "Reviews in
Computational Chemistry" for their library.  There were many deserving entries.
 We wish everyone who entered could have won, but we have only one set to
donate.  The winner was chosen the old-fashioned way with paper ballots.  The
"From:" lines of the entries were concatenated into a text file, which was
printed out.  The sheets of paper were then cut into narrow strips and put into
a large envelope and thoroughly mixed.  One of Prof. Lipkowitz's graduate
students then picked the winner out of the envelope.

The winner is:  Library, University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama, USA. 
This entry came from Prof. Jeffry D. Madura.  Congratulations, University of
South Alabama!  We hope that the books will assist both in the classroom and in
research.

Dr. Kenny B. Lipkowitz & Dr. Donald B. Boyd
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Co-Editors, "Reviews in Computational Chemistry"
http://chem.iupui.edu/~boyd/rcc.html