Subject: Summary:BOSS problem

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 96 17:22:44 +0000

Hello everybody,

Here is the summary of my question regarding BOSS. I have only received a proper 
answer:

#########################################################################
  Contact Prof. Jorgensen, they have a program called ChemEdit for helping
set up BOSS input files.

  Take care,

-- 
Dr. Daniel L. Severance	    [email-masked]	       
Staff Researcher	    Work phone:(415) 354-7509 
Roche Bioscience (Syntex)   Fax (Work):(415) 354-7363
R6W-002, 3401 Hillview Ave  Palo Alto, CA  94303    
##########################################################################

And my original mail was:

>Dear Netters,
>
>I would like to know if there are some software capable of assigning 
>atoms-types 
>for making a BOSS input file, as well as any software for creating BOSS input 
>files.

Thanks to Dr. D.L. Severance.

G. Suner
------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Dr Guillermo A. Suner; Dep. de Quimica, UNIVERSITAT DE LES ILLES BALEARS
E-07071-Palma de Mallorca, SPAIN.
E-mail: [email-masked]    Tel: + 34 71 173498  Fax: + 34 71 173426 
WWW URL: http://www.uib.es/depart/dqu/dquo/suner.html