Subject: lepicidin coords

From: [email-masked] (Jonathan Baell)
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 96 12:09

Dear Netters

I'm after the coordinates for lepicidin {Antibiotic A 83543A 
[139404-49-2]}, or its relatives, Antibiotics A 83543B [131929-61-8], A 
83543C [131929-62-9] and A 8354D [131929-63-0].

Other names: spinosyn A and spinosyn D

Structural information I believe is reported in the following reference:

AN: 118:76674.
TI:  "Discovery, isolation, and structure elucidation of a family of
     structurally unique, fermentation-derived tetracyclic macrolides"
AU:  Kirst, Herbert A.; Michel, Karl H.; Mynderase, John S.; Chio, Eddie 
H.;
     Yao, Raymond C.; Nakasukasa, Walter M.; Boeck, LaVerne D.; 
Occlowitz,
     John L.; Paschal, Jonathon W.; et al.(!!)
CS:  Lilly Res. Lab., Eli Lilly Co., Indianapolis, IN, 46285, USA.
SO:  ACS Symp. Ser. (1992), 504 (Synth. Chem. Agrochem. III), 214-225.  

Any data would be greatly appreciated.  I use Tripos software, so most 
standard formats (pdb etc) are fine.

Jonathan Baell