Subject: Molecule Builder

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 96 12:53:03 +0100

Dear netters,

I am looking for a molecular model builder that allows me to build up and modify 
molecular geometries graphically and get an output of in cartesian coordinates. 
The program should be in the public domain. Can anyone help?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards

Wolfgang Hieringer

---

From: Frank Herrmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 14:30:22 +0100

The CACTVS system includes CSED, a public domain model builder. You can
draw 2D structure formulars and let CORINA remotely compute 3D
coordinates. You have 1000 structures free. It's also very useful to
get structure formulars in postscript from e.g. pdb files.

the URL is:

http://schiele.organik.uni-erlangen.de/cactvs/index.html

Regards,

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
       Frank Herrmann, Computer Scientist, PhD Student
Institute of Parallel and Distributed High-Performance Systems
             (IPVR) University of Stuttgart
                Breitwiesenstrasse 20-22
              D-70565 Stuttgart  (Germany)
       Tel: (49) 711-7816-358, FAX: (49) 711-7816-250
    email: [email-masked]