Subject: NATO workshop

From: "Peter Comba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 23:17:45 CET

****************************************************************
NATO advanced workshop on 
MOLECULAR MODELING AND DYNAMICS OF BIOLOGICAL 
MOLECULES CONTAINING METAL IONS
San Miniato, Pisa, Italy
March, 15-21 1997
organized by Lucia Banci
*****************************************************************

Topics:
Force fields for transition metal compounds, MM and  MD of 
metalloproteins, solution structure determination, MO calculations, 
neural networks, genetic algorithms, electrostatics, .....

See the net for more information (http://risc3.lrm.fi.cnr.it/nato) 
and/or contact Lucia  (application for participants closes on December 
15 1996; no registration fees):

Prof Lucia Banci, University of Florence, via Gino Capponi 7, 50121 
Florence, Italy; Phone ++39 55 2757550; Fax ++39 55 2757555; e-mail 
[email-masked]

                                                     Peter

**********************************************************************
Prof Peter Comba
Anorganisch-Chemisches Institut
Universitaet Heidelberg
Im Neuenheimer Feld 270
69120 Heidelberg
Germany

phone    ++49 6221 54 8453
fax      ++49 6221 54 6617
e-mail   [email-masked]