Subject: WinSmile Plus

From: "J. Eric Slone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 1997 15:40:20 -0500

Available now on my homepage (http://www.patriot.net/users/eslone) is a
demonstration version of our new program WinSmile Plus.  It is limited
in that you cannot save or copy data from it.  

This program converts SMILES <-> 2D/3D Structures, has a subset of MM2
included, can identify and label chiral centers, and can batch-process
whole directories of structures easily.  It recognizes MDL molfiles on
Windows clipboard, and so works seamlessly with ChemWindows, ChemDraw,
and ISIS Draw.
___________________________________________________________________

 J. Eric Slone
 Scientific Consulting Services
 5500 Holmes Run Parkway, Suite 501
 Alexandria, Virginia  22304-2851
            
 Phone:  (703) 461-7078                  mailto:[email-masked]
 Fax:    (703) 751-6639        http://www.patriot.net/users/eslone
___________________________________________________________________