Subject: Basis sets

From: Mike Peleah <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 10:41:47 +0200

+======================---------------- --- -- -  -   -     -        .
| Dear chemistry,
:
.

Could somebody advise me good basis sets for calculating complex
compound of Co, Ni, Zn, Cu?

And for comparing organical compunds containing O, S, Se?

Answers will be summarized.

Best regards,
 Mike                          mailto:[email-masked]

                                                                     .
                                                                     :
                                                                     |
.        -     -   -  - -- --- ----------------======================+

---

From: WeiQuan Tian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:39:29 -0400 (EDT)

I am also interested in Te. It's great if a summary is made!

 Wei Quan Tian

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999, Mike Peleah wrote:

> -= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
> [email-masked] -- To Everybody    |   [email-masked] -- To Admins
> [email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
> [email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
> Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> 
> 
>