Subject: borland

From: [email-masked] (Ferenc Molnar)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 94 08:35:27 +0100

Dear Netters,

a friend of mine is looking for a BORLAND newsgroup or something similar.
He is interested in obtaining BGI-drivers for the S3 and TIGA video boards.

He is quite frustrated about BORLANDs hotline: "Please wait, the next free
line is yours ...", continuing for hours.

Does anybody know about such a newsgroup?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Ferenc

Ferenc Molnar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
- Lehrstuhl Prof. Dick -                   Tel.:  (+49) 941 943-4466 /-4486
Universitaet Regensburg                    Fax.:  (+49) 941 943-4488
Universitaetsstrasse 31
D-93053 Regensburg
Deutschland / Germany
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMail (SMTP):  [email-masked]
               [email-masked]
               [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
:-) There is more to live than increasing its speed.
                                       -- Ghandi  ;-)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------