Subject: X-ray coordinates of [Ru(bipy)3]2+

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 17:28:25 +0100 (NFT)

Dear CCl'ers,

I'm looking for the X-ray coordinates of the complexe [Ru(bipy)3]2+ to
study its properties. I have a reference with a structural description
but i would like to describe the system with its whole symetry. 
   
Is there anyone who could help me?

Thank you very much for your help,

Geoffrey

**********************************************************************************
* Geoffrey                            * Service de Chimie des Materiaux Nouveaux *          
* Pourtois, PhD student - Assistant   * Center for Research in                   * 
* e-mail : [email-masked] * Molecular Electronics and Photonics      * 
* tel    : +32 65 37 3363             * University of Mons-Hainaut 7000 Mons     *
* fax  : +32 65 37 3366               * Belgium		                         *           
*        +32 65 37 3054               *                                          *
* http://morris.umh.ac.be/            * 					 *	      
**********************************************************************************