Subject: ACS Symposium call

From: M Dominic Ryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 15:27:27 -0400 (EDT)

Call for Papers

The Computers in Chemistry Division of the American Chemical Society is
planning a symposium on "Protein-Protein Interactions" for the Fall ACS
Meeting in New Orleans, August 22 - 26, 1999.  The overall theme is the
problem of modeling macromolecular interactions, not limited to strictly
proteins however.

If you are interested in presenting a paper at this symposium please contact
me at the address shown below.  Abstracts are due April
15th.  For your information, the ACS has a new on-line abstract
submission procedure available.  For details, see

 http://www.acs.org/meetings/abstract/abinfo.html

If you need more detail, feel free to contact me at the address below.
I look forward to seeing you in New Orleans!

Dominic Ryan
Program Chair, Division of Computers in Chemistry

tel: 610-270-6529
fax: 610-270-4451
__
M. Dominic Ryan   (610)-270-6529     SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals 
Internet:  [email-masked]     King of Prussia, PA