Subject: Accelrys Customer Training on NMR in Paris

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 09:40:24 -0700

Accelrys Inc. will be holding a pair of workshops focusing on NMR 
techniques at the Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France.

On 9-10 October, the "Biomolecular NMR: Processing and Analysis Workshop" 
will be held.  This is an introductory course that addresses processing, 
display, and analysis of NMR data, culminating in the generation of 
specific NMR-based restraints using FELIX.  No prior experience with FELIX 
is necessary for this workshop.

On 11-12 October, the "Biomolecular NMR: Structure Determination Workshop" 
will be given. This course addresses the generation, refinement, and 
evaluation of structures based upon NMR data predominantly using NMR X-PLOR 
in InsightII and CNX.  Different methods of structure generation using NMR 
restraints are discussed, as well as methods for evaluating the quality of 
structures.

Knowledge of routine NMR data collection and analysis techniques is 
required.  Attendees of the Structure Determination Workshop should have 
either taken the "Introduction to Life Science Modeling with Insight II 
Workshop" or have general experience with the Insight II interface.

Fees for each 2-day course are FRF 7700 commercial, FRF 3850 
government/non-profit, FRF 3080 academic (excl VAT) if payment is by check 
or purchase order.  If payment is made through a credit card, the fees are 
US$1000 commercial, US$500 government, and US$400 academic (excl 
VAT).  However, register for both courses and receive a 25% discount for 
the second workshop.

Further detailed information about this and other Accelrys life science 
training workshops, as well as on-line course registration, can be found at 
the Accelrys website 
(http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/schedule.html).  Please do not 
hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Please note that on 1 June, MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG became 
Accelrys Inc.

Thank you very much.

Tien Luu
+44 1223 402 895

Chris Arzt
+1-858-799-5340

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Life Science Customer Training 	Fax: (858) 799-5100
Accelrys			E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/
San Diego, CA 92121-3752

On June 1, MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG became Accelrys.
Accelrys is a subsidiary of Pharmacopeia, Inc.